The Norwegian economy is heavily dependent on the exports of oil and gas from the North Sea oil in Norwegian waters. With the peak in oil production in the North Sea...
80 total views, 1 today
Italy contains approximately 0.06 percent of the world's oil reserves, though the consumption of natural gas is higher than that of crude oil in the country. http://...
85 total views, 1 today
While France does not have any significant amount of domestic production of oil, it is still one of the biggest consumers of oil in the world. In order to meet the d...
67 total views, 1 today
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015
- travel12 on CNG Vehicle Market in Europe 2011-2015