India is very vast country which attract various travelers from every nook and corner of the world .The tourism industry is growing in India at a very fast pace.
There are various tourist packages are available in India to move different parts where you can get a chance to explore different kind of tourist places. Golden triangle tour package is one of the famous tour packages which will take you the three most famous places of north India that is Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
This tour makes a cone shapes tour structure that’s why its name is Golden Triangle Tours. The golden triangle tour package will give you a chance to explore various type of historical and monumental architecture in these three cities which will be uniquely represented. Mainly this golden triangle tour mainly starts with the capital city New Delhi where you can enjoy various sight attractions like Red fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, lotus temple etc .After completing the trip in the capital city you have move towards Agra where you will get a chance to see the great monument which is the seventh wonder of the world, Agra fort and fetehpur sikri and many other places to explore. The last destination of this golden triangle tour package is the pink city Jaipur. Here you can watch Hawa Mahal, Amber fort, Jal Mahal , Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh fort and many more sight attraction.
Golden Triangle Tour Packages will offer you to select the way of transportation as per your requirement. We will take care of your need properly. The transportation, accommodation will be providing to you as per your demand.
You can extend your Golden Triangle Tour with Ajmer. So after completing the Jaipur tour you will visit the religious city Ajmer. This place is very much famous for its Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti. This is a famous religious place of Muslim people but every day the people of different religions come to this place having faith in their heart. This place will really provide a internal satisfaction.
You can also extend your golden triangle tour package with different places so that you can also visit some other places with Delhi, Jaipur and Agra within a single package.
74 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: justinsam
- Member Since: May 18, 2011
Other articles published by justinsam
- Char Dham Yatra – Travel to Dev-Bhumi
- Great Deal! Saves Upto 50% on Kerala Tour Packages
- Save Upto 30% on Kerala Tour Packages
- Houseboat Cruising in the Shimmering Lakes of Kerala
- Choose Refreshing SPA during Golden Triangle Trip to India
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015