It’s hard to describe a more memorable venue than a Sydney Harbour wedding cruise combining a majestic vessel with an event planned just for your celebration. The bride has access to her wedding event planner with hundreds of wedding experiences from which to draw ideas. Whether the event is to host the wedding, the reception or even the engagement party, your planner will accommodate your individual needs or you can select from a number of amazing packages. Your personal event coordinator can help you organise every element of your special day from décor, themes, menu plan, beverages and even the wedding cake.
There are a number of different vessel models from which to select for a Sydney Harbour wedding cruise. The ship style varies from a ferry boat with a dance floor, to sleek yachts and even sailing vessels. Of course the number of guests planned for the Sydney Harbour wedding cruise limits the selection to certain types of vessels. The sailing ships accommodate smaller groups under twenty while other ships can handle a wedding reception and party for hundreds of guests.
Breathtaking Views to Complement a Beautiful Bride
A Sydney Harbour wedding cruise reception demands skilled wait staff, elegant accommodations and superb catering. Of course, the spectacular Harbour views provide memories that last a lifetime for the wedding party and the guests. Varied menus are available and accommodations for special dietary needs are available.
There are dressing rooms available for the wedding party to use for sprucing up after the wedding. Sometimes those tears of joy need to be wiped away and fresh makeup applied. Even the men can use a bit of privacy prior to the reception celebrations.
Sydney Sunsets and Starlight
Sunset Sydney Harbour wedding cruises rank highly in popularity right up with New Years fireworks regalia. The evening dinner setting with spectacular sunset followed by a brilliant starlit night is the ideal way to enjoy a banquet or cocktail dinner buffet.
Guests dine indoors with spacious areas, a sound system to accompany the DJ or band, as well as a microphone for speechmaking by the Best Man and in-laws. After dinner, guests can enjoy dancing and revelry to complete the perfect wedding reception. There won’t be a dry eye on board as the groom gently kisses his new bride and guides her to centre stage where they take their first steps waltzing into a life of married bliss.
41 total views, 2 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: jhonford101
- Member Since: May 19, 2011
Other articles published by jhonford101
- Getting More Active in the New Year
- Resolving to Care for Your Diesel Engine in the New Year
- A Wedding Cruise in Sydney Harbour – No One Will Forget This Day
- The Purpose and Advantages of Thermal Insulation
- Cancun Travel Advice: Exploring the Best Night Fishing Experiences
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR