Dean Schmidt is known to be a unique person, even in the small city where he lived that always attracted unique people. People with an affinity for collecting unusual items or honoring rituals of a different sort tended to settle in the tiny hamlet of Brucca, Idaho.
Even among a few of Brucca’s residents, and certainly its visitors, however, Dean was more unusual than many others. At times it was difficult to decide which part of Dean’s presence set him apart in a city with its fair share of oddities. Was it the glowing purple paint his house was decorated in or was it the presence of the strobe lights that throbbed steadily 24/7? Or perhaps it was his shrunken head collection?
As if his collection of shrunken heads was not enough, Dean treated them much as the children he never had. He even went so far as to outfit them with stylish snapback caps. Due to the way the heads are shrunken naturally, it is impossible for head wear to be a one size fits all venture. Instead, having the adjustable snapback means Dean can easily customize the fit for each of his shrunken heads.
“Many people don’t believe me but each of my shrunken heads has a unique personality. For this reason, the snapback cap that is loved by one of them will likely be shunned by the others.” Dean stated earnestly. “I don’t want to show favoritism, so I have to make sure I have the cap that is favored by each head.”
The townspeople of Brunna are used to seeing Dean walking around the area with one of his shrunken heads to keep him company. And with this latest craze of wanting a snapback cap, they were known for looking even more stylish than ever before. Dean was often able to coordinate their outfits with matching colors from their hats or vice versa depending on the colors and designs.
“No, I don’t think he is all that unusual,” mused Charlotte Gee. “Every community, big or small, has its share of people who are considered to be unusual in one way or another. Dean happens to outfit his shrunken head collection in snapback hats that coordinate with their clothing. If anything, I think he bring a much needed sense of style to our little city. It is also pleasant to see him out walking with one or more of his heads so smartly dressed.”
50 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: johnalston
- Member Since: October 27, 2011
Other articles published by johnalston
- Could Robots be Used to Help Corporations with Project Portfolio Management
- Maze of Doors Used to Help IT Techs Learn Importance of IT Governance
- Emergency Project Management Training Online Course Helps Astronauts in Space
- Mascot Wanted for New Microsoft Office Training Online Course
- Suit Up for the Full Hockey Experience at One of the Newest Vancouver Airport Hotels
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015