Toronto: 77 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5K2A1, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-5NO MOLD (1-877-566-6653)
20th March 2012 – If you detect a damp, musty smell in your home but can’t find the source, then it’s highly like that you’ve got mould growing somewhere. Mould is not always detectable by the naked eye; it could be growing behind walls, under floorboards, in your basement, in your attic…
Mould that is left untreated can cause serious damage to your property. It gets into carpets, curtains, clothing, wood… just about anything that’s porous. The micro-organisms eat away at the surface of materials and it can even such damage as to weaken the entire structure of your home.
What is even more worrying is that prolonged exposure to mould damages the health of you and your family, causing conditions such as allergies, irritation to eyes, nose and throat, excessive itching, coughing, sneezing. It can also contribute to and sometimes cause respiratory problems, such as asthma and bronchitis. What is even worse is if the mould that is growing turns in to black mould, which is toxic.
At Mold Busters, our experienced professional inspectors are able to detect mould in the hardest to reach places. Using the latest in technological thermal imaging and infrared cameras, which can ‘see through’ walls and floorboards, around corners and into the rafters. Infrared cameras produce thermal images that showing areas where there are temperature changes. The equipment can also detect dampness, water leaks and help to find the source of any issues.
Should mould be detected in your home, and getting a mould inspection carried out is the first step to finding out, Mold Busters’ qualified, knowledgeable technicians can carry out mould remediation which involves the removal of all mould and contaminated materials adhering to health and safety regulations. We will make sure that all mould is removed and advice on preventative measures that can be taken to ensure it doesn’t return.
Protect your home and your loved ones today… call Mold Busters and book your mould inspection now.
47 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: moldbusters
- Member Since: September 25, 2011
Other articles published by moldbusters
- We don’t just test for mould, we also test for asbestos and VOCs
- Get your apartment tested before you move in
- Smell something musty? You could have mould!
- So, you’ve got mould… now you need to get it removed
- Mould needs to be removed by professionals
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR