Ever since the galaxy rules have relaxed and allowed aliens to seek resident status on earth, the entire immigration concept has been turned on its head. With the increasingly complex rules and regulations regarding whom can apply for which status for immigration, it pays to have access to a highly knowledgeable Seattle immigration lawyer.
Speaking through an interpreter, an alien had this to say, “I was very eager to immigrate to earth but didn’t have a clue how to do it. So as soon as I landed my spaceship in the Seattle harbor, I found an immigration lawyer to help me find the best way to go about becoming a legal resident of this great green planet. I love the green! So very different than the dull browns of my home planet.”
Rita Riley, a young and upcoming lawyer who specializes in difficult immigration cases, gives her experiences with the aliens a six thumbs up. “At first, I didn’t really know how to handle the influx of aliens seeking immigration status here on earth. After all, this is truly unprecedented territory.
After some careful consideration, I decided to learn as I went along and this formula has proven to be very successful for both me and my clients. I have the highest success rate with getting my clients the immigration status they desire and my waiting list is over two years long.”
Like the other immigration policies that have been implemented on earth in years past, the government is almost constantly changing the rules and regulations to better suit their needs. While the entire process is still in its infancy stages, it promises to be an exciting venture with plenty of room for exploration and growth. Programs being explored include a citizen trading option where one alien is allowed to immigrate to earth for each earthling that the alien’s home planet is willing to take and a priority program where aliens with probing experience are allowed first choice in the type of immigration status they desire.
While there is the desire, and need, for the aliens to assimilate into the earth’s culture as quickly and easily as possible, many aliens have also expressed the concern that their cultures not be swept under the rug and smothered. Instead, aliens such as MooMoo Mo would like see a merging of the two cultures.
“Imagine the possibilities if we were to merge our two cultures, the culture of the earth and the culture of my home planet. By combining the best of both worlds, we will be able to easily have an alien/earthling hybrid that can accomplish almost anything they put their mind to.”
44 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: johnalston
- Member Since: October 27, 2011
Other articles published by johnalston
- Could Robots be Used to Help Corporations with Project Portfolio Management
- Maze of Doors Used to Help IT Techs Learn Importance of IT Governance
- Emergency Project Management Training Online Course Helps Astronauts in Space
- Mascot Wanted for New Microsoft Office Training Online Course
- Suit Up for the Full Hockey Experience at One of the Newest Vancouver Airport Hotels
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015