Ottawa Lunch and Learn, SAFE International Launches Ottawa Corporate Self Defense Lunch and Learn.
Ottawa, ON, June 07, 2012 – (Straight Line PR) – Ottawa Lunch and Learn, SAFE International Launches Ottawa Corporate Self Defense Lunch and Learn.
SAFE International ™ is one of the leading providers of mobile self defense/personal protection training in North America. SAFE International has taught 150,000 clients in the private, corporate and high school environments since 1994. SAFE International is expanding its seminar options to include Corporate Self Defense Lunch and Learns in Ottawa, ON.
Many companies today are looking for educational opportunities to provide to their staff. Corporate Lunch and Learns are a great way to offer this education. SAFE International provides not only potentially life-saving information during their one or two hour lunch and learns, but it is also entertaining at the same time.
Many corporations are located where there are risks people need to concern themselves with such as car safety, elevator safety, personal safety, plus many more. A SAFE International Lunch and Learn can teach employees what an attacker looks for in a potential victim, what an attacker wants and doesn’t want in confrontation, as well as how to avoid looking like a victim. One of the biggest topics that SAFE International explores is how most people are too polite, even when their intuition is telling them that their safety is at risk. SAFE International covers the most common distraction techniques an attacker will use to gain an advantage. Instruction would then move on to verbal strategies in the event that avoidance is no longer possible. Rather than just teaching to yell at a potential attacker, SAFE International instructors cover a few verbal strategies based on the aggressor and the scenario. The third step is addressing the physical aspect of Ottawa Corporate Lunch and Learn. Physical self defense instruction begins with the advantages of adopting a passive stance rather than an aggressive stance. SAFE International only teaches gross motor strikes due to the adrenal rush one gets when they are in a highly stressful state such as an attack scenario. Self defense training does not take years, and in fact with just a few hours of Ottawa Lunch and Learn self defense, you can be confident that you have reduced the odds of harm for your employees.
SAFE International has taught more than 150,000 women and men since 1994. For more information on SAFE International Corporate Lunch and Learns, please email Chris Roberts, CEO, by email at email@example.com You can also visit the website at www.safeinternational.biz SAFE International can also be reached toll free at 1 800 465 5972.
15535 Cooper Rd.
Canada K0C 1R0
1 800 465-5972
46 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: straightlinepr
- Member Since: June 3, 2011
Other articles published by straightlinepr
- Norris Automotive Group is Giving Away a Free Car!
- Discover How to Volley Like The Pros and Win More Points at The Net
- Deanne Demarco’s Show Features Brushes with Death and Life-Changing Leadership
- CSU-Global Offers Greater Insight Into Out-Of-Pocket Costs of Degree Completion, Access to Tuition Planners
- Geothermic Fuel Cell™ Prototype Moves IEP One Step Closer to Commercialization
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR