Renewable Energy Corporation ASA (REC Group) is a renewable energy company engaged in the development and manufacturing of solar energy and related products. It is involved in the production of solar-grade polysilicon, silicon wafers, solar cells, and solar modules. The group operates through four reportable business segments namely REC Silicon; REC Wafer; REC Solar; and Other. REC Group principally operates in Europe, the US., and Asia Pacific region. It is headquartered in Hovik, Norway.
Renewable Energy Corporation ASA Key Recent Developments…
Jul 19, 2011: Renewable Energy Corporation ASA Second quarter 2011
Jul 19, 2011: REC Reports Revenues Of NOK3.4 Billion In Q2 2011
Jun 27, 2011: REC Appoints Luc Grare As Senior Vice President Sales And Marketing, Cells & Modules
Jun 21, 2011: Solar-Konzept Announces Installation Of Solar Parks Using REC Modules
Jun 21, 2011: Krannich Solar Inks Distribution Agreement With REC
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Renewable Energy Corporation ASA provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Company to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918149852585
More Related Reports :
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team
115 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: winaarkstore
- Member Since: June 2, 2011
Other articles published by winaarkstore
- 2013 Report on BBVA Private Banking (BBVA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- 2013 Report on Israel 2013 Wealth Book: Trends in Millionaire Wealth
- 2013 Report on Global Champagne Market Report: 2013 Edition
- 2013 Report on Global Nutritional Supplement Market Report: 2013 Edition
- 2013 Report on Global Paints & Coatings Market, available on aarkstore.com
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR