There are two types of individuals when it comes to the theory on Big Foot – there are people who believe in these huge creatures and those that don’t at all. For those that do believe in the existence of the legendary Sasquatch a new tour group has something exciting in store.
“We are offering authentic tours that will take individuals through the wilds in search of a Sasquatch”, said John Ramos, director of Searching for Big Foot – The Hunt. “People that believe in Big Foot truly want to have a personal encounter with these creatures. Our tour allows them to possibly have that experience.”
Searching for Big Foot – The Hunt is an interactive, all-inclusive tour of the wilderness that will allow individuals to search and find the Sasquatch creatures. While the name of the tour does say ‘the hunt’ it isn’t really a hunt to kill, but more to observe and watch these creatures in the wild.
“We have trained experts who know how to attract these creatures to our tour group”, said Ramos. “We would hate to have people be on the tour and not see a Sasquatch, so we try to lure them to our area with calls, and other things like food items. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. It’s all luck of the draw really.”
Tour for the Searching for Big Foot – The Hunt will start in August. Individuals who will want to take part in this type of project will need to obtain a sweepstakes entry. The tour group director will then pick several people at the end of the month to head out on this once in a lifetime experience.
“We unfortunately can only take a limited amount of people on these tours”, explained Ramos. “I would love for everyone to be able to go but it isn’t possible. The sweepstakes entry system was the easiest and most fair way to do it. Unfortunately, we will have individuals who are disappointed when they don’t win.”
The tickets for the sweepstakes have only been on sale for three weeks but already 3,000 people have purchased an entry into the contest. When the contest is over people are estimating that over 10,000 people may enter.
“I have been a huge fan of Sasquatch”, said Tammy Followers. “When I heard about this opportunity I knew I had to jump on it. I really hope I win because I just think it would be so unique.”
49 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: johnalston
- Member Since: October 27, 2011
Other articles published by johnalston
- The iPad Music Craze Leads Music Production Schools to Offer New Courses to Students
- Music May Sound Different in Space: Group of Local Audio Engineering Schools Looks into That Possibility
- Play Where’s in the World is That Internet Visitor From with New Interactive Map from Search Marketing Seattle Firms
- Could Robots be Used to Help Corporations with Project Portfolio Management
- Maze of Doors Used to Help IT Techs Learn Importance of IT Governance
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR