Islam is the religion of peace & equality. Islam teaches us Taqwa and Equality. Taqwa is considered as main part of our Islam. You can take it as, Allah gives priority to Taqwa on other things. Muslims believe that Taqwa hold their faith in one Allah and his Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Furthermore, Islam teaches us advantages of its main fundamentals.
If you think Ramadan is only the month of Islamic year so you should read something good from good resources. So, two main questions in our mind are What is Ramadan? And How to celebrate it?
What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the holy month in Muslim calendar in which Muslims fast for their creator Allah and purify their money by Zakat to needy people. Fast means “soom” in Arabic. Soom increases our good deeds. We offer Namaz in this month which is helpful for decreasing our sins. Allah ordered us to give Zakat on our properties and money to needy and poor peoples. Zakat and Fitraah would be in cash or specified items by Allah. Ramadan is the month for all ages and all generations, that’s why we do something good for the needy people by our excess money and that’s why they enjoy the same happiness like us. Ramadan allows us what to do, when to do and where to do but we just need to have perfect research on these questions by Qur’an. Islam is a Wonderful Religion. It was an authentic answer for What is Ramadan?
How to Celebrate Ramadan?
Celebrating Ramadan under Allah’s blessings is prior right of every Muslim and just because of it Allah has created multiple resources for all societies of Islam. Allah gives the principles to Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallay Alla Waa-Aalihi Wassallam through messages. Muhammad Peace be Upon Him implemented these principles on Muslims in his life which after carefully re-implemented by different Rulers of different times. We Celebrate Ramadan by paying authentic Zakat, Fitraah to needy peoples because they can enjoy the same Ramadan like us and it’s their right. Secondly, you should pray more for you and for your past sins because it works for you next whole year. Little sacrifice can make huge for you so do better and do same for others.
383 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: Xeemsafari
- Member Since: May 23, 2011
Other articles published by Xeemsafari
- Make this Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha really a Blessing Event
- Google Plus will be Next Social King
- Different Beautiful Pashmina Shawls of the World
- Creamy Bananas & Their Popular Kinds
- Ajrak Shawl – Cultural Representation of Sind, Pakistan
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR