Gullewa Limited (GUL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Gullewa Ltd. (Gullewa) is an Australia-based company, engaged in exploration and development of mineral resources. The company also invests in equities of mining companies and in alternative investments such as lands. It holds interest in ATW Venture (Australia) Pty Ltd. where it holds a 1% royalty in several tenements of the ATW Venture projects. Recently, the company acquired 80% stakes in coal explorer, Mineral & Coal Investments Pty Ltd. It holds around 2,340 square meters of area at Pennant Hills Road, Normanhurst. The projects of the company include Dandaloo Project and Geothermal Energy. Dandaloo Project is an exploration stage project.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gullewa Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companyâ€™s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companyâ€™s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the â€˜Profile on Demandâ€™ service, covering over 50,000 of the worldâ€™s leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gullewa Limited, including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description â€“ A detailed description of the companyâ€™s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy â€“ Analystâ€™s summarization of the companyâ€™s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis â€“ A detailed analysis of the companyâ€™s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history â€“ Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services â€“ A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors â€“ A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees â€“ A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies â€“ A brief summary of the executivesâ€™ employment history.
- Key operational heads â€“ A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries â€“ A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities â€“ A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years â€“ The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods â€“ The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Browse for More Related Reports through below Keywords : -
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Category Related Report: Automotive, Automobile, Aerospace & Aviation, Banking, Consumer Goods, Construction, Chemicals, Defense, Diabetes, Disease, Drinks, Energy, Electronics, Financial , Food & Drinks, Glass, Healthcare, Insurance, Information technology, Investment, Industrial Gases, Industry Profile, Medical, Media, Marketing, Miscellaneous, Metals & Mining, Nuclear Energy, Oil & Gas, Power, Real Estate, Software, Solar, Transportation
27 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: minalresearch
- Member Since: October 15, 2011
Other articles published by minalresearch
- Researchaark : Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul SA (BRSR6) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Researchaark : Ringkjoebing Landbobank A/S (RILBA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Researchaark : Kiyo Holdings, Inc. (8415) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- MarketAark : The Hokuetsu Bank, Ltd. (8325) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Researchaark : Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Chile (BBVACL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015