Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha is the religious occasion of Muslims around the world. They enjoy occasion of Eid after fasting in a month of Ramadan. The auspicious occasion of Eid is considered as a main part of Islamic calendar. Islamic Calendar also has twelve months and counting of days based on sighting of moon. Ramadan is the ninth and most blessed month of the Islamic calendar in which Muslims fasting for their Allah and Allah gives rewards of his blessings on behalf of that fasting.
After the prayer of Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha, Muslims meet and hug with other Muslim brothers that means high density of brotherhood can be seen over there. When you hug your other Muslim brother it means that you are with him in his needs and deeds. Secondly, your Fitrah and Zakat help several helpless people in the form of money and specified items which are helpful for making their occasion good and same to you. Do not degrade someone especially on the day of Eid-ul-Fitr because everybody who is rich or poor has same rights to enjoy this auspicious occasion. Muslim Community believes that Islam is the religion of peace and equality and also there Islam says to treat all the Muslims of the world equally. The biggest example of the statement is Hajj. Sincerely, if we want to get rewards from our almighty Allah so it is necessary to treat his people equally.
Not only poor and needy peoples, not only financial help and equality, Allah also sets some other principles to enjoy this auspicious occasion. From these principles, one is good relationships. You have to be sincere with your relatives like parents, uncles, children, friends and spouses. God has created men to obey his orders and now if we don’t obey his orders it means we refuse the existence of almighty Allah so enjoy your Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha with your relatives and needy peoples if you seriously want to earn more blessings.
773 total views, 2 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: Xeemsafari
- Member Since: May 23, 2011
Other articles published by Xeemsafari
- Ramadan – A Gift for Muslims
- Google Plus will be Next Social King
- Different Beautiful Pashmina Shawls of the World
- Creamy Bananas & Their Popular Kinds
- Ajrak Shawl – Cultural Representation of Sind, Pakistan
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR