Luxury Travel has just unveiled a new exotic beach break to Quan Lan Island, Quang Ninh Province, Northern Vietnam for Hanoi based holidaymakers.
Hanoi, Vietnam, July 13, 2012 – As a creative local tour operator and full service DMC, Luxury Travel often unveils new ideas, as well as develops new concepts and travel experiences to satisfy any travel desire. A personal concierge is assigned to each client to ensure that Luxury Travel meets and exceeds all your expectations.
Luxury Travel Advisor Team has visited their destinations, and has personally checked out the finest hotels, resorts and restaurants designed for discriminating travelers. Luxury Travel has just unveiled a new exotic beach break to Quan Lan Island, Quang Ninh Province, North Vietnam for Hanoi based holidaymakers. It takes travelers 5 hours away from Hanoi by various mean, van, hydrofoil, tuk tuk but it worths a break to the most remote beach.
“This 4 day trip is designed for families, expatriates and holiday makers who want to be the first to discover exotic islands and beaches. The island features high mountains which lie within the area of Bai Tu Long Bay to the east, functioning as a protective screen for the villages. With a population of about 4,000 farmers, fisherman and their families, Quan Lan Island is still a wild and less explored destination due to its distance and wilderness. Its pristine beauty features an unspoiled environment, which makes this destination more precious. Not too long ago, this was still a place without electricity! The island boasts a natural charming beauty with deep blue water and white sand stretching over kilometers and is very ideal for relaxation, sightseeing and other light activities. For those people who would like to discover something new and fresh, this is the perfect destination!” said Linh Doan, Marketing Executive of Luxury Travel Ltd.
The price starts from US$ 393 per person from 6 people in a twin share in beach front villas and includes all transportation (van, hydrofoil, tuk tuk), meals, entrance fees and the services of an English or French-speaking guide. This offer is valid until 30 Sept 2013.
“If you look want luxury, stay away, but for super scenery, a fabulous ocean view, the best and simplest seafood anywhere and cheap, then, I’d recommend you Quan Lan Island. The summer is the best time to be on holiday in Quan Lan Island (from April to September). The landscape is reminiscent of landscapes to Bali, Indonesia. There are 3 beaches: Son Hao, Minh Chau and Viet My. Son Hao is probably the best beach, with 2 km of clean, white sand, a great view, and nice waves. In Hai Van Resort, all houses are on stilts or villa style, with some of the villas facing to the ocean. The island has no electricity, and so we so from 6 pm to 6 am you will rest and enjoy the natural calm. I recommend you experience the island for yourself before it changes.” Pham Ha, Founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd.
For more information and booking, visit www.luxurytravelvietnam.com
Luxury Travel Ltd
05 Nguyen Truong To Str.,
Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi 84444
43 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: straightlinepr
- Member Since: June 3, 2011
Other articles published by straightlinepr
- Deanne Demarco’s Show Features Brushes with Death and Life-Changing Leadership
- CSU-Global Offers Greater Insight Into Out-Of-Pocket Costs of Degree Completion, Access to Tuition Planners
- Geothermic Fuel Cell™ Prototype Moves IEP One Step Closer to Commercialization
- Refinery of the Pacific Implements AuraPortal Software to More Effectively Organize Its Workflows by Fully Automating its Activities
- New Single “Tempted” to be Released on iTunes May 28th
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015