2012 marks the 70th anniversary of the successful legendary Kokoda campaign. A number of special 70th anniversary treks will be conducted to commemorate this occasion. Joining the trek for this special occasion will get you the best rates for Kokoda Track trekking. For $3450 ex Moresby, you can avail of a 9 day itinerary for a 9 day Trek and for $4100 ex Cairns you get an 11 day itinerary with a 9 day trek.
Hurrying immediately would be helpful for trekker enthusiasts as most of the treks are now fully booked. A beautiful, world class, jungle bushwalking experience, the Kokoda Track is a trek into Australia’s wartime history. Every Australian is proud of its heritage and unless you have actually been on a Kokoda Tour you have not experienced a part of history.
Kokoda Trail Trek has been taken by many enthusiasts since its inception in 2002 and has generated a lot of interest and respect not only for Australia’s rich heritage but also for the local people. The memory of the soldiers who fought for every inch of the track will be relived with the Kokoda Track.
Our goal is to preserve the track for future generations and for its historical, cultural and environmental significance. For the livelihood and improvement in the economic condition of local villages, we support local PNG enterprises by buying all products and services required directly from local villages and businesses. Back Track Adventures actively support the work of the Kokoda Track Foundation and provide assistance to improve health and education for villages along the Track.
This 70th anniversary of the Kokoda Campaign mark a special event in history due to the completion of a journey started 10 years ago and one that wishes to continue forever for the coming generation. In fact we hold the Kokoda Trail Tour to a very high esteem and believe every Australian got to visit it and experience it at least once or more in their lifetime.
Kokoda Track brings you Back Track Adventures that give you one of a kind wonderful experience. We are professional trek arrangers and have professionals leading you on the trails of the Australian soldiers in history.
51 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: keyrobert22
- Member Since: August 18, 2011
Other articles published by keyrobert22
- Pure Leverage Hailed As the New Best Email Marketing Software
- La Farge Beefs Up Website to Better Address Client Needs
- Singing Mermaid Artist nearly flooded Nhow Hotel Berlin while filming her Music Short Film Devil’s Paradise
- Pesticon the Best Pest Control Toronto
- Joseph Chikelue Obi Formidably Seeks 100000000 (One Hundred Million) Alternative Medicine Apprentices
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015