The Jaw Crusher is widely used in mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy and so on. The Jaw Crusher is suitable for primary and secondary crushing all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 MPa.
Working Principle Of Jaw Crusher:
The strip and strip pulley of Jaw Crusher are driven by a motor, and the movable jaw moves up and down via eccentric shaft. The angle between fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes smaller when the movable jaw runs down, then the materials are crushed into pieces. The Jaw Crusher will become bigger when the movable jaw runs up. The movable jaw board leaves the fixed jaw board under the action of pole and spring , then the end products come out from the crushing cavity.
Features Of JOYAL Jaw Crusher:
1. Simple structure, easy maintenance;
2. High crushing ratio, even output granularity;
3. High reliability, low investment;
4. Low noise, less dust.
62 total views, 2 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: joyalcrusher
- Member Since: August 5, 2011
Other articles published by joyalcrusher
- Joyal Jaw Crusher JCE1302
- Joyal Jaw Crusher PEX400×1200
- Joyal Jaw Crusher PEX250×1200
- Joyal Jaw Crusher PEX250×100
- Joyal Jaw Crusher PEX250×750
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015