Within the auspices of an online marketing campaign, there are few things more important than the first impression that your website makes on a new customer. As customers become less and less patient with online businesses, first impressions are often the last impressions that a business has with a subpar website.
This takes on added importance in a highly competitive city like Pittsburgh. Businesses that expect to compete in cities such as Pittsburgh must have a dynamic web design and a highly organized and optimized web presence.
Improving the look of your website in Pittsburgh means developing the website to appeal to both human visitors and search engines. Here are a few tips on how you can improve your Pittsburgh web design.
One – Decide on keywords before structuring a website.
In order to make your website easier to index for the search engines (this means higher search engine rankings), you must brand your business with the appropriate longtail keywords first.
Choosing the right longtail keywords and incorporating them into every aspect of your Web design will shoot your new website to the top of search engine rankings. This means a better reputation for your business as well as increased visibility and ubiquity for your website.
Two – If you hire outside help, check their previous clients online first.
When you’re looking for Pittsburgh web design, make sure that you check not only the visual attractiveness of the former clients of a designer, but also the search engine ranking of those websites.
You want to make sure that your web designer takes into account the optimization of your website as well as the visual appeal of it. Both of these concepts actually play off of each other more than you may think, but you want to make sure that your web designer understands this backwards and forwards.
Three – Make sure that you have a dynamic web design.
Search engines and humans alike prefer web content that is up-to-date. In the parlance of web lingo, this trait is called being “dynamic.”
Whether it’s adding a newsfeed to the top of your website or incorporating RSS feeds of relevant blogs, your web designer should find a way to constantly have your website updated with the latest information in your industry.
Humans will prefer this website because it means that you are always providing them with the information that they need as an expert in the industry.
31 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: July 26, 2011
Other articles published by email@example.com
- Twin Cities High School Graduates: Consider an Ultrasound Degree Program
- Nashville Students: Choose a Criminal Justice Degree
- What You Should See and Do in Austin on Your Vacation
- Florida Educators Choose a School Counseling Degree Program
- Where to Hold Your Wedding and Reception in Austin, TX
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR