TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global 3D Printer market to grow at a CAGR of 17 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for cost-effective customization. The Global 3D Printer market has also been witnessing a development of segment-specific 3D printers for the Healthcare segment. However, the limited availability of raw materials for fabrication could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/consumer-electronics-market-research-report/global-3d-printer-market-2011-2015.html
TechNavio’s report, the Global 3D Printer Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global 3D Printer market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. It includes the market for desktop and industrial 3D printers across end-user segments.
Key vendors dominating this market space include 3D Systems Corp., EOS GmbH, Objet Ltd., and Stratasys Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 3D Systems Corp.
14.2 EOS GmbH
14.3 Objet Ltd.
14.4 Stratasys Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global 3D Printer Market 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global 3D Printer Market by Unit Shipments 2011–2015 (Units)
Exhibit 3: Global 3D Printer Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global 3D Printer Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global 3D Printer Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011 (by unit shipment)
For more information kindly visit :
Global 3D Printer Market 2011-2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://technologymarketanalysis.blogspot.com/
61 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: bharatbook seo
- Member Since: September 23, 2011
Other articles published by bharatbook seo
- South Korea Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2013
- Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes
- India Liquid Applied Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
- Mobile Accessories Market Opportunities in India
- Construction in India – Key Trends and Opportunities
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015