Toronto: 77 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5K2A1, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-5NO MOLD (1-877-566-6653)
20th March 2012 – As mold grows it releases spores carrying allergies and sometimes toxins; over a period of time, we breathe in those spores and whilst some mold spores are harmless, others are not. Mold produces allergens and irritants which can potentially cause adverse reactions in many people. Mold exposure can result in a range of symptoms including congestion and runny nose, sneezing, skin rashes and itching, a form of dermatitis. Mold can also trigger more severe reactions leading to breathing difficulties, and asthma attacks.
The quality of air in your home is important and a poor air quality can be a potential health hazard. Most pollutants are invisible, and can even have no smell. If you suspect that the quality of air in your home is poor, call Mold Busters and book an air quality inspection. Our inspector will visit your home and take samples of the air which are then sent to an accredited laboratory testing. This will determine the type of spores in the atmosphere within the home, and also the quality of the air you are breathing.
Air quality testing can also help in other respects. For example, an air quality test will detect asbestos, mold and formaldehyde. Recently been decorating? VOCs, or Volatile Organic Compounds, are round in certain types of paint and whilst they are not directly toxic, over a long period of time, they can cause health risks if the fumes are inhaled and haven’t been ‘ventilated’ from the home sufficiently – another good reason to book your air quality test today.
Following the results of the air test and should mold be detected, Mold Busters will recommend your courses of action, but ultimately it is important to get the mold removed quickly and efficiently. For a thorough and efficient job, and to ensure that the mold stays away, our professionals will remove the mold and advice that the causes of the moisture retention are rectified, making sure that the mold does not return.
46 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: moldbusters
- Member Since: September 25, 2011
Other articles published by moldbusters
- We don’t just test for mould, we also test for asbestos and VOCs
- Get your apartment tested before you move in
- Smell something musty? You could have mould!
- So, you’ve got mould… now you need to get it removed
- Mould needs to be removed by professionals
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR