Woburn, MA U.S.A. – July 24, 2012 – Daimer Industries, Inc.®, recognized globally for its complete line of auto detailing products, has just now shipped its newest 50 Hz non-movable vehicle pressure washer system, the Super Max™ 15450SCW. The new machine supports as much as 48.3 bar (700 psi) of pressure and maximum steam temperatures of nearly 121°C.
“Stationary configurations of auto detailing equipment are always in demand by our commercial customers, so we decided to roll out a low-pressure version for the most fragile surfaces,” disclosed Daimer.com’s global high-steam car wash executive Matthew Baratta. “These single phase machines in our SCW format should be hot sellers in the 50 Hz marketplace.”
Non-Movable Auto Detailing Power Washer Machines
Daimer®’s new 50 Hz non moving car pressure washer line, the Super Max™ 15450SCW, includes a variety of Daimer®-unique enhancements for auto detailing professionals.
- Low-Powered Pressure
To virtually eliminate any scratches or damage metal or even painted finishes, the system offers a maximum pressure of 48.3 bar. (48.3 bar equals 700 psi, the lowest level in Daimer®’s SCW line of auto detailing pressure washer machines.)
- Minimized Steam Heat
Also, to prevent finish damage during auto detailing, the machines support steam temperatures designed not to exceed 121°C.
- Dual.Multi-Gun Support
This new capability allows more than one employee to share a single auto detailing machine for improved productivity. The feature is an additional cost option offered by Daimer®.
As well, the machines can be purchased in a variety of configurations designed for compatibility with different electrical systems. For example, Daimer® sells the auto detailing machines standard in 110V single phase configurations but the unit can also be purchased for 60 Hz, 220V, and three phase configurations.
For additional information about Daimer®’s line of industrial pressure washers, portable car power washers and other pressure washing machines, http://www.daimer.com/auto-detailing/ or http://www.carautodetailingusa.com/ .Call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220. Super Max™ power washers are available to customers in most countries.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer®, www.daimer.com, is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners and gum remover systems; XTreme Power® carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® pressure washers; and the line of Micro-Blasting® Eco-Green® ecologically friendly cleaning chemicals that employ unique technologies and a patented, proprietary chemistry.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
69 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: matthewbaratta
- Member Since: June 29, 2011
Other articles published by matthewbaratta
- Carpet Cleaning Machines From Daimer.Com Launched to Government Offices
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released By Daimer Industries To Ice Cream Stores Worldwide
- Hot Water Pressure Washer from Daimer Industries Debuted to Soda Beverage Facilities
- Daimer Launches Carpet Cleaning Machines For The Maintenance of Law Offices
- Daimer Unveils Carpet Cleaner for the Maintenance of Bed and Breakfast Inns
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR