Woburn, MA USA – June 25, 2012 – Daimer® Industries, which has establishe itself globally as a supplier of 50 Hz gas pressure washers, has introduced another fuel-heated machine feature the companies Distributed Pressure Technology. The 12350 Super Max™ includes a technology, widely-known as DPT, which allows the fuel-burning base unit to exist in a gas-safe location, while the user operates the business end of the machine elsewhere.
“Our latest 50 Hz Super Max™ with DPT, the 12350 line of gas pressure washers allows for high temperature steam that requires fuel to be used in areas that normally are not safe for combustion systems,” retorted DPT media manager at Daimer.com Matthew Baratta. “Our customers adore the idea getting high temperature steam into areas that previously couldn’t allow it.”
Mobile Gas Pressure Washers Sporting DPT
Daimer®’s DPT design brings high-moisture reaching 330ºF to environments that previously could not allow. As are result, the gas pressure washers offer advanced users, such as cleaning contractors and other professionals, a number of key benefits, Daimer® claims:
- 1) Less water waste. High-moisture steam is around 30% fluid vapor, but it cleans very efficiently and uses less water and requires less clean up.
- 2) Less need for chemical cleaning agents. Again, the improved cleaning efficiency of steam, means faster cleanup and less need for chemicals in the most sensitive environments, such as medical facilities.
- 3) Less cost. The new gas pressure washers are designed to clean rapidly, which means less time spent on jobs that previously took longer.
- 4) 50 Hz compatibility. Previously, customers in countries that did not support 60 Hz technology were out of luck.
Get More Technical
For more details about Daimer® gas pressure washers, water pressure washers, electric power washer machines or high pressure washers, visit www.daimer.com/pressure-washers or call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer® is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners; XTreme Power® carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; and Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® pressure washers.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
67 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: matthewbaratta
- Member Since: June 29, 2011
Other articles published by matthewbaratta
- Daimer Unveils Carpet Cleaner For Maintaining Health Clubs
- Daimer Industries Offers Vapor Steam Cleaner For Cleaning Food Markets
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released by Daimer Industries for Resort Hotels
- Carpet Cleaning Machines From Daimer.Com Launched to Government Offices
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released By Daimer Industries To Ice Cream Stores Worldwide
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR