Woburn, MA U.S.A. – July 12, 2012 – Daimer Industries, Inc.®, a global e-commerce supplier of heated 50 Hz upholstery-style carpet cleaners, has now launched a new initiative to provide at no charge a pair of containers an industrial stain-extractor liquid that dilutes to just over 240 liters with each XTreme Power® XPH-9350U systems. The XPH-9350U is a dual-heated systems that is sold in a trio of pump styles.
“We’ve been offering our Eco Green® labeled Carpet Care stain-extractor as a standalone product for years,” admitted Daimer.com upholstery executive and media manager for environmental products Matthew Baratta. “Recently, we decided to bundle it with 60 Hz machines and now we’re offering it with our 50 Hz carpet cleaners, which are purchased by customers around the world in an assortment of pump styles.
Carpet Cleaners Get Tough on Upholstery Dirt
The stain-extractor, which is bundled at no cost to buyers, is called Carpet Care. The Daimer product is shipped in a quantity of two concentrated containers that are dilatable to about 240 liters. The stain-extractor liquid is bundled with all pump configurations of Daimer®’s 50 Hz dual-heated XPH-9350U. This line of machines ships with a upholstery-style wand head that is engineered for use on furniture and other jobs requiring a compact head, such as car auto detailing.
All XTreme Power® XPH-9350U machines are heated carpet cleaners that are sold by Daimer® with one of three pump units: a 15.2 bar unit (the entry configuration), a 17.2 bar unit (the middle-range configuration), or a 20.6 bar unit (the highest-end configuration). Each machine has a dual-component heater system that can achieve temperatures that approach 98.9°C.
Daimer® carpet cleaners are available to customers in most countries and minimum orders may apply. For additional information about Daimer® upholstery cleaners, carpet extractors, carpet shampooers and other steam carpet cleaners visit www.daimer.com/carpet-cleaner or call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer® is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners; XTreme Power® carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® pressure washers and auto detailing systems.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
48 total views, 2 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: matthewbaratta
- Member Since: June 29, 2011
Other articles published by matthewbaratta
- Carpet Cleaning Machines From Daimer.Com Launched to Government Offices
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released By Daimer Industries To Ice Cream Stores Worldwide
- Hot Water Pressure Washer from Daimer Industries Debuted to Soda Beverage Facilities
- Daimer Launches Carpet Cleaning Machines For The Maintenance of Law Offices
- Daimer Unveils Carpet Cleaner for the Maintenance of Bed and Breakfast Inns
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015