Woburn, MA USA – June 25, 2011 – Daimer Industries®, a trans-global leader in hard surface cleaner engineering, has just shipped the new XTreme Power HSC 14500, a multi-functioning tile grout cleaning system that also cleans like a pressure washer. The upgraded machine offers the capabilities of an institutional sludge extractor, a 1500 psi power washer system and a unsealed/porous surface cleaning unit all in one product bundle.
“The new HSC 14500 hard floor cleaner has been engineered to handle cleaning applications on almost every sealed/unsealed durable surface that needs a powered cleaning machine,” expanded Matthew Baratta, a Daimer.com tile grout cleaning spokesmanager. “This enhanced system provides emergency sludge extraction, routine power washing of stone and building siding, plus advanced mechanized rotating heads the deepest cleaning.”
Hard Floor Cleaner, Myriad Applications
The Daimer® HSC 14500 is sold with a newly upgraded 19” powered tile cleaner head, which can rotate at around 1000 rpm. The powered tile head sprays in a pressurized pattern engineering to penetrate stone pores in clean deep-seated dirt.
The new line of hard surface cleaner machine includes a one of Daimer®’s Super Max™ brand pressure washer machines capable of unheated, heated or hot steam cleaning. The pressure washer unit offers peak pressures of 1500 psi and maximum water flows of 2.8 GPM. When in use, pressure washer can reach heated steam temperatures of 210ºF. The propane heated unit employs a high-pressure resistant steel non-staining exchange coil.
The 14500’s sludge extractor system is housed in carbon fiber case and supports a 30 GPM dumping rate and comes with a 10-gallon rated recovery tank. The extraction system is powered with dual 3-stage vacuum motor units.
For More Information
For more information about Daimer®’s tile and grouting cleaning systems, hard surface cleaners and hard surface cleaning machines, visit www.daimer.com/floor-hard-surfaces or call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer® is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners; XTreme Power® carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® pressure washers; and the line of Micro-Blasting® Eco-Green® ecologically friendly green chemicals that employ unique technologies and a patented, proprietary chemistry.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
69 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: matthewbaratta
- Member Since: June 29, 2011
Other articles published by matthewbaratta
- Carpet Cleaning Machines From Daimer.Com Launched to Government Offices
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released By Daimer Industries To Ice Cream Stores Worldwide
- Hot Water Pressure Washer from Daimer Industries Debuted to Soda Beverage Facilities
- Daimer Launches Carpet Cleaning Machines For The Maintenance of Law Offices
- Daimer Unveils Carpet Cleaner for the Maintenance of Bed and Breakfast Inns
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015