Woburn, MA U.S.A. – July 9, 2012 – Daimer Industries, Inc.®, recognized internationally for a variety of auto detailing technologies, unveiled plans for its latest line of 50 Hz stationary automotive pressure washers. The enhanced Super Max™ 15050 line of steam car wash (SCW) machines boasts new capabilities specifically for vehicles, including exterior-safe pressure levels, multiple-gun support, as well as the ability to operate a long distance from the base unit.
“Our intention was to take our popular 60 Hz stationary machines enhance them for use in 50 Hz markets around the world for large auto detailing operations,” disclosed Daimer.com’s steam car wash media manager Matthew Baratta. “These four 50 Hz SCW systems have been based Daimer®’s top selling non-portable systems — as a result we expect the units to be extremely popular outside the U.S.”
Four Auto Detailing Stationary Pressure Washers
The new 50 Hz non-mobile automotive pressure washers boast three of Daimer®’s widely adopted technologies; Distributed Pressure Design, Long Hose Technology, and Variable Tri-Mode Temperatures.
The Distributed Pressure and Long Hose technologies, abbreviated as DPT and LPT, respectively, let auto detailing personnel use a trigger gun far from the pressure/heating base system of a pressure washer. These features allow a stationary machine to become more portable. For example, DPT allows companies to run piping from the base system pressure unit around the facility and then to connect a hose/ trigger gun to the piping, thereby distributing the cleaning pressure around the shop. LPT provides for the support of hoses more than 275 feet long. The key feature of both technologies is that pressure levels will not vary noticeably across the span of piping or hose.
The auto detailing 15250SCW line supports as much as 67 bar (1000 psi) and flow rates to 7.6 LPM (2 GPM). The 15450SCW machine supports as much as 48.3 bar (700 psi) and a slightly higher flow rate of 11.4 LPM (3 GPM). The 15550SCW machine supports as much as 67 bar (1000 psi) with 16.3 LPM (4 GPM) and the 15750SCW tops out at 103.5 bar (1500 psi) and 18.9 LPM (5 GPM).
For additional information about Daimer®’s line of industrial pressure washers, portable power washers and other pressure washing machines, http://www.daimer.com/pressure-washers or http://www.carautodetailingusa.com/steam-car-wash.html. Call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220. Super Max™ power washers are available to customers in most countries.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer®, is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners and gum remover systems; XTreme Power® carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® pressure washers; and the line of Micro-Blasting® Eco-Green® ecologically friendly cleaning chemicals that employ unique technologies and a patented, proprietary chemistry.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
69 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: matthewbaratta
- Member Since: June 29, 2011
Other articles published by matthewbaratta
- Carpet Cleaning Machines From Daimer.Com Launched to Government Offices
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released By Daimer Industries To Ice Cream Stores Worldwide
- Hot Water Pressure Washer from Daimer Industries Debuted to Soda Beverage Facilities
- Daimer Launches Carpet Cleaning Machines For The Maintenance of Law Offices
- Daimer Unveils Carpet Cleaner for the Maintenance of Bed and Breakfast Inns
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015