WOBURN, MA U.S.A. – April 13, 2012 – Daimer Industries®, established internationally as a source for mobile car wash systems, announced plans to ship three new machines optimized for auto detailing: The Super Max™ 12800SCW, 12820SCW and 12805SCW. The machines are all electrically powered and heated with fuel. The 12805 is a 50 Hz machine designed for customers in countries outside North America.
“Our newest SCW mobile steam car wash machine offer a range of capabilities in a portable, high-powered solution designed specifically for vehicle cleaning applications,” explained Daimer.com auto detailing executive Matthew Baratta. “Each of the machines is wheel-mounted and engineered to offer a range of cleaning temperatures and options to handle a variety of applications.”
New SCW Auto Detailing Machines
The new mobile car wash equipment are exterior cleaning machines that generate rated pressure levels of under 2000 psi (134 bar), the recommend pressure for car exteriors. (Trucks can often handle of 2000 psi and higher.) For flow rates, the machines also feature modest flows of 2 or 3 GPM for the Super Max™ 12800 and 12820, respectively, and 7.6 LPM for the model 12805.
The auto detailing systems have heating systems that peak at 250°F (121°C) to further protect vehicle finishes and delicate paint jobs. The machines can also clean with hot water or cold water, depending on the application. The fuel-heated systems feature electronic direct spark ignition systems and industrial duty heating coils. Cold water is converted by these systems in around 30 seconds.
The pumping systems feature direct drive capabilities. The mobile car detailing machines are designed for continuous use and support chemical infusion using a high pressure injection system. Daimer® also ships the auto detailing pressure washer machines with a selection of nozzles supporting an array of spray patterns. Separate steam nozzles are also included.
For information about Daimer®’s other auto detailing products, car pressure washers, steam car wash machine or car wash business, visit www.daimer.com/auto-detailing or call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer®, www.daimer.com, is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the cleaning industry’s leading line of KleenJet® steam cleaners/vapor steam cleaners/steam cleaning equipment; Super Max™ commercial and industrial pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and steam pressure washing machines; and XTreme Power® floor cleaners, including carpet cleaners and hard surface cleaners.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
58 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: matthewbaratta
- Member Since: June 29, 2011
Other articles published by matthewbaratta
- Carpet Cleaning Machines From Daimer.Com Launched to Government Offices
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released By Daimer Industries To Ice Cream Stores Worldwide
- Hot Water Pressure Washer from Daimer Industries Debuted to Soda Beverage Facilities
- Daimer Launches Carpet Cleaning Machines For The Maintenance of Law Offices
- Daimer Unveils Carpet Cleaner for the Maintenance of Bed and Breakfast Inns
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- sangam121 on LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN INDIA
- ashish123 on Best and Comfort Pest Control Services in NCR