WOBURN, MA U.S.A – March 20, 2012 - Daimer Industries®, globally-known for sanitizing gum removal equipment, is now offering its most versatile 50 Hz series of KleenJet® steam cleaners: the Ultra 5050CVGP. The new machines bundle sanitization, gum removal and steam cleaning into a single, more powerful line of machines.
“By boosting bar levels along with boiler performance, we’ve made these steam cleaners the most powerful gum removal machines in their class,” exhorted Matthew Baratta, a steam cleaner spokesman/manager for 50 Hz products at Daimer.com. “Beyond sanitizing and gum elimination, these steam cleaners offer 50 Hz dry steam performance for jobs ranging from tile grout cleaning to hard floor sterilizing.”
3000-Watts of Gum Removal Power
Daimer®’s 50 Hz Ultra KleenJet® 5050 CVGP sanitizing gum removal machines bundle all the features of an industrial steam cleaner, a commercial vacuum with HEPA filter, a sanitizer and the company’s Gum Exterminator® technology. These steam cleaners come with a total water capacity of 15-liters (boiler and continual refill unit). The refill system allows the boiler to replenished even while the systems are operating, which enhances productivity and decreases down time. Each boiler unit is made from anticorrosive steel alloy and is covered an internationally valid Daimer® service warranty.
The machines offer peak boiler system temperatures of 187ºC. The gum remover, sanitizing vacuum steam cleaners can produce maximum pressure levels rated at 8.6 bar, more than most machines in its price range.
Each one of the new 50 Hz 5050 CVGP steam vacuums comes outfitted with a proprietary, Daimer®-only technology called Gum Exterminator®. The technology resides in a peripheral that includes: an extraction squeegee unit, a metal composite brush unit and a high-grade chewing gum removal concentrate. The concentrate offers maximum homogeneity, which serves to reduce mixing. The gum dissolver solution ships with each of the steam cleaners and can yield 83.3 liters of diluted dissolver. This is generally more solution than competitors offer.
For More Information
For additional information about KleenJet® chewing gum removal machines, floor steam cleaners, portable steam cleaner add-ons or gum remover equipment, visit www.daimer.com/gum-removal-equipment/ or by calling Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220. The gum removal machines are available in most countries. Minimal orders may apply.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer®, www.daimer.com, is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners and gum remover systems; XTreme Power® carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; as well as Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® pressure washers.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
37 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to contact this author.
About author of this article
- Published by: matthewbaratta
- Member Since: June 29, 2011
Other articles published by matthewbaratta
- Carpet Cleaning Machines From Daimer.Com Launched to Government Offices
- Vapor Steam Cleaner Released By Daimer Industries To Ice Cream Stores Worldwide
- Hot Water Pressure Washer from Daimer Industries Debuted to Soda Beverage Facilities
- Daimer Launches Carpet Cleaning Machines For The Maintenance of Law Offices
- Daimer Unveils Carpet Cleaner for the Maintenance of Bed and Breakfast Inns
Search Latest Articles
- travel12 on Porsche wheels for diverse models
- travel12 on Honda headlights with powerful illumination
- travel12 on Hybrid Electric Light Vehicles Report – 2012 Edition
- travel12 on Gujarat’s Automotive Revolution Triggers a Specialized Automotive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition in Gandhinagar
- travel12 on Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market 2011-2015